cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] Notes from Last Friday's Informal Lunch - May 11th

  • From: Catharina Maracke <catharina AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Jon Phillips <jon AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] Notes from Last Friday's Informal Lunch - May 11th
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 19:25:08 +0200

Dear all,

thank you very much for the update and the minutes of the meeting! Its great news that Laikwan Pang could attend as well!

As many of you already know, I am in contact with Prof. Yahong Li and we are discussing details. Please understand, that the decision to take over responsibility for a CC project might need careful consideration. I will also meet with Yat Siu in Berlin next week to talk about the next steps.

Best wishes,

Catharina