cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] Notes from Last Friday's Informal Lunch - May 11th

  • From: Jon Phillips <jon AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: uta lam <utalam AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] Notes from Last Friday's Informal Lunch - May 11th
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 12:03:17 -0700

On Wed, 2007-05-16 at 00:05 +0800, uta lam wrote:
> Hi Pindar,
>
> Wow, you guys really discuss a lot of issues in the meeting.
>
> But as I remember that the key of starting the project is to identify
> a legal lead first, any potential candidates nominated from the
> meeting? Any plan to contact those candidates?
>

> Thanks,
> Uta

Ms Yahong Li and Prof. Matthew Yuen

There is a chance that both Catharina and myself will be at wikimania in
taiwan in AUG, so depending if either of us get there, could possibly
swing through. Catharina is your best bet...

I will potentially travel through though in the next 6-9 months because
my family lives in Guangzhou...and I'm scouting out places to live in
China/HK ;) (a little personal info for you all :)

Jon