cc-education - RE: [cc-education] A Second Proposal

cc-education AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: development of an education license or license option for Creative Commons

  • From: "Alexander, Bryan" <balexan AT middlebury.edu>
  • To: 'development of an education license or license option for Creative Commons' <cc-education AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [cc-education] A Second Proposal
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 10:45:14 -0400

That's a good explanation.
I suggest making that point clear, based on conversations with hundreds of
college faculty and K-12 instructors, the clear majority of whom would not
be able to begin to think this question through, due to lack of background.

Bryan Alexander
Center for Educational Technology
http://cet.middlebury.edu/bryan
ICQ: 23090001
AIM: "DoctorNemoBryan"
Windows Messenger: balexan AT middlebury.edu