cc-education - Re: [cc-education] About Process

cc-education AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: development of an education license or license option for Creative Commons

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: development of an education license or license option for Creative Commons <cc-education AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-education] About Process
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 16:24:59 -0000

Hi, David: Can't be any more specific than what I stated.

It is possible, that you feel strongly about limiting educational
material to an educational setting, and, even more specifically, to
students that pay fees. That concept strikes me as offensive, and I
would not want to see such a general educational clause inserted.
Thanks,
Tom Poe
Open Studios
Reno, NV