cc-education - RE: [cc-education] A Second Proposal

cc-education AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: development of an education license or license option for Creative Commons

  • From: "Alexander, Bryan" <balexan AT middlebury.edu>
  • To: 'development of an education license or license option for Creative Commons' <cc-education AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [cc-education] A Second Proposal
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 09:57:28 -0400

Interesting move. Would the creator, then, in effect be stretching first
sale principles to have two copyright arrangements at once, for the same
work?

If it's agreed, David, it should be clearly stated.

Bryan Alexander
Center for Educational Technology
http://cet.middlebury.edu/bryan
ICQ: 23090001
AIM: "DoctorNemoBryan"
Windows Messenger: balexan AT middlebury.edu