cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] We'd like your feedback on our proposed new contributor agreement for The List app

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: BjornW <burobjorn AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] We'd like your feedback on our proposed new contributor agreement for The List app
  • Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 00:40:25 +0100

Hi Matt,

Personally, I'd would walk away and not contribute to this. There's plenty of interesting FLOSS projects seeking contributors without 'forcing' me to jump through legal hoops. Also I think that an agreement such as this, is detriment to the Creative Commons cause and 'brand'.

Just my two euro cents ;)

grtz
BjornW