cc-devel - [cc-devel] We'd like your feedback on our proposed new contributor agreement for The List app

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Matt Lee <mattl AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org devel" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-devel] We'd like your feedback on our proposed new contributor agreement for The List app
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 18:19:46 -0500

The List is a new web app and Android app from Creative Commons. We're
developing it in the open, under a free software license. We'd like to
get third party contributions, and we have an agreement that we're
proposing that'll do that.

Read it here:
https://github.com/creativecommons/list/blob/master/contributing.md
and please let us have your feedback either here or via GitHub Issues.

Join us now and share the software!

I'm really excited by this work, and we'd love to have your contributions.

---
Matt Lee
Creative Commons
Boston, MA, USA