baslinux - Re: [BL] dhcp & CD

  • From: Kris Cleveland <krisjcleveland AT gmail.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] dhcp & CD
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 23:04:01 -0500

Harry,
So sorry to hear you are having problems now with your system.  The Basic Linux 3 was over my head because I do not yet know how to use command line interface.  I currently use MicrowattR8 on my older p3 systems, and it works well.  The BL3 was for an older still unit that loads only to floppy, I never could get PLOP to work via floppy and fool the system into working with a usb 1.1
I'd be glad to send you a working iso of microwattR8 on a cd if it would help you out.  Please provide your complete mailing address and I'll see if I can help you.
Best regards,  Kris