baslinux - Re: [BL] very local network

  • From: "Sean Sedwards" <sean AT sedsoft.co.uk>
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [BL] very local network
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 08:38:34 -0000

Thanks Steven; httpd does indeed work with links on my installation of BL.
It doesn't work with my client, however, so I have some investigating to do.
My client and server work correctly and independently with Netscape on a Sun
system, so maybe that's the difference. Although they're almost identical,
there are subtle differences in the way some functions behave on Linux vs
Unix. Default values are not necessarily the same etc.

Regards - Sean