baslinux - Re: [BL] very local network

  • From: Ron Hudson <rhudson AT cnonline.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] very local network
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 19:18:56 -0600

On Tuesday, November 25, 2003, at 04:17 PM, Sean Sedwards wrote:

I've written a web server which can work with a web browser on the same (networked) computer, but is it possible to configure BL so that it works with a browser on a non-networked machine?  I'm told it's possible by 'installing networking', but I've not been able to get it to work.

Sean, at one job we used web browsers looking at file://somehtml.htm files. that was under windows but it should work under linux too.

Regards - Sean