b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Language, migration and Jewish identity

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "ג'ייסון הייר" <jaihare AT gmail.com>
  • To: "B Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Language, migration and Jewish identity
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 10:48:37 +0200

Karl:

Thanks for your your response. However, I'm also hoping to get the
bibliographical data for writings on both sides of the fence. I'm in the
middle of an *annoying* debate (one in which my opponent is one of those who
likes to throw out things that are debatable as if they are absolute and
then say "prove me wrong!"). So, I am hoping for resources on both sides.
Why do we allow ourselves to get into these situations? ;)

Yours,
Jason