b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Language, migration and Jewish identity

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "jason silber" <uzisilber AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Bryant J. Williams III" <bjwvmw AT com-pair.net>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Language, migration and Jewish identity
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 16:51:59 -0400

b: well, there it is. genetic confirmation for at least half the passage.
lately when i fail to sleep late at night I find myself reading melakhim bet
in the original, especially the crucial portions on the hizkiyahu and
yehoshiyahu periods. fascinating and often overlooked how tight the
relationships between the prophets and royal court were through ties of
marriage. u