xom-interest - Re: [XOM-interest] Uncompressed jar (xom-1.0d25.jar) has limited appeal

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: Janek Bogucki <janekdb AT yahoo.co.uk>
  • To: Mike Fitzgerald <mikefz AT wyeast.net>
  • Cc: xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [XOM-interest] Uncompressed jar (xom-1.0d25.jar) has limited appeal
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 20:15:44 +0000 (GMT)

--- Mike Fitzgerald <mikefz AT wyeast.net> wrote:
> I think your conclusion about class loading speed is correct. What did you
> use
> to run your benchmarks?
>
> Mike

There was a class 'ClassesLoader.java' attached to the original post. I just
tried downloading it
but it doesn't seem to have attached properly. I'll post it inline later as
the source is out of
reach at the moment. It's basically the same as the class posted at the below
URL but with the XOM
classes instead of collections classes and without the use of StopWatch

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=jakarta-commons-dev&m=108012431126247&w=4

-Janek