xom-interest - RE: [XOM-interest] Three cosmetic patches

xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: XOM API for Processing XML with Java

  • From: "Trimmer, Todd" <todd.trimmer AT trizetto.com>
  • To: 'Elliotte Rusty Harold' <elharo AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • Cc: "'xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <xom-interest AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [XOM-interest] Three cosmetic patches
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 11:18:06 -0700

OK, this sounds like the right amount of conservatism. I won't be able to
make a solid case for making them public until after 1.0, anyway. I might be
able to get away with using Serializer. As long as when I call
write(Element) I am not forced to use nu.xom.Serializer's way of traversing
to sub-content, I should be fine.

Todd Trimmer