wxyc-announce - [wxyc-announce] UPCOMING WXYC EVENTS!

wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: wxyc-announce-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [wxyc-announce] UPCOMING WXYC EVENTS!
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 20:00:15 -0400 (EDT)

Hello listeners, mark your calendars for these fast approaching WXYC
events. The Soul/Funk party is THIS SATURDAY!

**Sat Sept 21st, 10 pm: FUNKY SOUL DANCE @ Local 506
WXYC dee-jays let the funk ooze out all over the dance floor. Only $3
for 21+ and $5 for 18+.

**Sat Oct 5th: WXYC TOWER BENEFIT SHOW @ Cat's Cradle
Our tower is old and won't hold our new antenna. Once we install
everything, we'll be up to full power! Come on out and give us a hand.
w/the Cherry Valence, the Comas, Lud, Portastatic, and Spatula (reunion!).

**Fri Oct 25th, 9 pm: FALL SEMESTER '80s DANCE @ Cat's Cradle
You know the drill here. (Or if you don't: dancing, costumes, contests.
Tickets on sale in the Pit the week before.)

Keep an eye on www.wxyc.org for more events and news.

  • [wxyc-announce] UPCOMING WXYC EVENTS!, wxyc-announce-admin, 09/17/2002