wheatsville - [Wheatsville] Member Appreciation Day and Third Thursday on VACATION!

wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Wheatsville Co-op Austin, TX

  • From: Dan Gillotte <gm AT wheatsville.coop>
  • To: wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Wheatsville] Member Appreciation Day and Third Thursday on VACATION!
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 14:49:50 -0500

Hi folks,
just a short note to remind you about a few things...

Third Thursday is on vacation for July.
We'll be back in full swing in August, so keep an ear out for details then!

We are ready to appreciate you, our member-owners, in our extra-special Member Appreciation Day way this Saturday July 22nd! All members will receive 10% discounts on all purchases all day long! We'll have delicious sampling throughout the store from 12-4 as well! If you have friends that have been procrastinating about joining, tell them that now is the time! They can join on the day and still receive the discount! Wow!

A note about memberships... we have a new policy around patronage rebates which I wrote about in the latest issue of the Breeze. Basically, if we have rebates this year or in the future, only fully paid investment members (Gold Card holders) will be eligible. If you are not a gold card member and want to be eligible for the potential rebate from this past fiscal year, you need to become one by September 1st. If you are an annual (orange card) member, then all you have to do is pay in $55 for a share t hat is refundable if you move away or no longer wish to be a member. If you are a green card member, then we just need you to pay off the rest of your remaining capital.

People who are brand new members joined after June 1st won't be eligible anyway, so you will have until September 1st, 2007 to decide if you want to become a fully paid Gold Card member.

If you have any questions about this, please feel free to e-mail or call me!

Hope you all are doing swell!
Dan
Wheatsville GM and e-mail guy!
Wheatsvile Food Co-op
Home of the World Famous Irresistible Popcorn Tofu

  • [Wheatsville] Member Appreciation Day and Third Thursday on VACATION!, Dan Gillotte, 07/17/2006