wheatsville - [Wheatsville] Third Thursday and Member Appreciation Day This week!

wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Wheatsville Co-op Austin, TX

  • From: Dan Gillotte <gm AT wheatsville.coop>
  • To: wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Wheatsville] Third Thursday and Member Appreciation Day This week!
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 16:11:15 -0600

Hello Wheatsville!

We'll be mailing out the rest of the patronage checks to the remaining eligible members later this week. Thanks to all the folks who picked up their checks this weekend. Also, thanks for all the understanding for members who did not receive a rebate check. If there was a problem with your patronage, please contact us. If you filled out a form over the weekend, we are investigating and will get back to you! It was really great to see so many of you and to share Wheatsville's tremendous success with you all! We, literally, couldn't have done it without you!

Third Thursday is a-happenin' this Thursday from 6-9. We'll have live music from Farmers's Market fave, Jimmy Joe Natoli! There will also be artists showing off their wares! Check out samples from Emergen-c, our deli, and the grocery department! Come on out and have some fun!

Join us this Saturday for Member Appreciation Day! 10% discounts for all members, all day long!!! We'll have samples throughout the store from 12-4! Tell your friends that aren't members that they can join anytime this week and receive this member benefit on Saturday! Hope to see you then!

We've got great Co-op Advantage Specials lined up again this month! Check them out on-line at http://www.wheatsville.coop/pop_CAP%20specials.html
Some highlights include:
Traditional Medicinals Organic Tea for $2.99
White Wave Soymilk for $2.69
Knudsen Simply Nutritious Juice for $2.39
Alexia Oven Fries for $1.89

Check out the Co-op Advantage flyers at the member center or registers for a lovely Orange Pistachio Salad recipe. There is also good information in there about the great benefits of eating citrus fruits! Savor the Season with Citrus!

Our Salsa of the Month is a delightful Garlic Tomatilla salsa. If you've never had a verde salsa that you've liked, give this one a try! You might learn to love green!

If you haven't eaten lunch at Wheatsville lately, you should make a date! We have some nice new picnic tables that make a nice spot for lunch with friends. The food, of course, is awesome! Come on by!

Thanks for all your continued support!

Dan
Wheatsville GM and e-mail guy!

  • [Wheatsville] Third Thursday and Member Appreciation Day This week!, Dan Gillotte, 01/17/2006