wheatsville - [Wheatsville] Patronage Rebate Check Pick-up This Saturday, Sunday, Monday!

wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Wheatsville Co-op Austin, TX

  • From: Dan Gillotte <gm AT wheatsville.coop>
  • To: wheatsville AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Wheatsville] Patronage Rebate Check Pick-up This Saturday, Sunday, Monday!
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 11:09:46 -0600

Hello Wheatsville!!!

Please join us this weekend as we hand out your patronage rebate checks for the fiscal year ending 5/31/05! Come in anytime on Saturday, Sunday or Monday and claim your check! Please bring your ID and your member number so that we can make the process as smooth as possible! We will be handing out over 1,600 checks this weekend! If you can come in and pick it up, it will save us some postage, but if it's a challenge to do so, don't sweat it, we'll mail them out next week!

As a reminder, the eligibility is as follows...
Must be a current Wheatsville member with a valid mailing address in our member records as of Nov. 15th, 2005, and must have sufficient purchases recorded in our POS system to generate cash rebate of at least $5.00. The cut-off for purchases made between June 1 2004 and May 31st 2005 was $343.79. So, if you purchased more than that in the time period indicated, you probably have a rebate check waiting for you!

Here are a couple of other comments about the rebate that may be of interest...

Can I donate my rebate to the co-op?
Many people have been asking this and we appreciate the desire to help us out! We would be happy for you to spend your rebate check any way that you see fit. Shopping in the store with your rebate check is an excellent way to help out your co-op and help yourself. If you just want to donate it, we will accept donations at the registers for the month of January. You can donate the change from a purchase if you like or if you really do want to donate the entirety, you can simply endorse the check over to us. PLEASE do endorse or cash your check, though – even if you then donate the cash. Uncashed rebate checks will create an accounting nightmare for us.

What if I think that there has been a mistake with my patronage rebate?
While we have gone to great lengths to make sure that the rebate accurately reflects member purchases and to include all eligible individuals, mistakes can be made. If you feel there may be an error, please contact John Perkins (john AT wheatsville.coop) and the accounting team will investigate any problems and get back to you. Be sure to include all names, addresses, and member numbers that you may have used during the year June 1, 2004 through May 31, 2005. We will have forms available on the pick-up days to expedite this process.

I look forward to seeing you this weekend!

Next week we've got two things going on:

Thursday January 19th is Third Thursday on Guadalupe. We'll have fun kid stuff, live music, local artists and food samples! Come join us from 6-9!

Saturday January 21st is our next Member Appreciation Day!!! Come on in for 10% off of all your purchases all dang day long! Samples will be available throughout the store from 12-4! Tell your friends! If you (somehow) have friends that aren't members of the co-op, Member Appreciation Day is the perfect time to get them to join. They can join all next week or even on Saturday and receive this awesome member benefit!

I hope to see you this weekend or next (or any time in between, of course)!!!

Thanks for your continued support of your co-op!!!
We couldn't do it without you!

Dan Gillotte
Wheatsville GM and e-mail guy
478-2667

Oh! Don't forget to check out our Co-op Advantage specials on-line: http://www.wheatsville.coop/pop_CAP%20specials.html

  • [Wheatsville] Patronage Rebate Check Pick-up This Saturday, Sunday, Monday!, Dan Gillotte, 01/12/2006