unclug - [unclug] [jsterrel@unc.edu: Fwd: Linux Users Group]

unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: UNC Linux Users Group

  • From: Cristobal Palmer <cmpalmer AT ils.unc.edu>
  • To: UNC Linux Users Group <unclug AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [unclug] [jsterrel AT unc.edu: Fwd: Linux Users Group]
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 14:59:07 -0400

I've gotten feedback from some CS graduate students already based on the
message below. Many people have many encouraging and helpful things to
say, including comments that I've seen on the list.

I'm headed this afternoon to the Union to see what is needed for official
club recognition.

I'd still like to meet with anyone who can make it on Wednesday. Time
and place are flexible. I'll post something more definite to the list
if I get feedback. It could even be another day entirely if enough people
respond that that is what they'd prefer. I had said Wednesday based on the
exam schedule, but many of you who have replied are staff.

Peace,
CMP

----- Forwarded message from Jeff Terrell <jsterrel AT unc.edu> -----