typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Mo-Dettes

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Jason Gross <perfect AT furious.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Mo-Dettes
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 21:58:26 -0500

Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 18:51:44 -0400
From: WWWhatsup <joly AT punkcast.com>

Yeah, don't hold your breath waiting for the wikipedia entry :)

I used to roadie for the Pink Fairies and played, albeit briefly, for Hawkwind in 1971

During punk rock I made badges, and did some other printing.

Right now http://ohmyrockness.com/ is my best resource for show info.

...and if you're in Gotham, you will inevitably see him at numerous small club shows, filming away. He has an amazing archive at punkcast.com

Perfect Sound Forever- online music magazine since 1993- now new and semi-improved!
<http://www.perfectsoundforever.com>
MySpace Page: <http://www.myspace.com/perfectsoundmagazine>
Crazed by the Music blog:
<http://www.popmatters.com/pm/blogs/crazedbythemusic/>