typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] teenage jesus reunion

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: robin dunn <rdunnrn AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] teenage jesus reunion
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 23:33:05 -0700 (PDT)

when tj was around i was still a kid, totally isolated
in a small town far from ny. ordered one of their
records, likely from discs du monde, delivered to my
doorstep...by the time i got home from school, the
vinyl was hopelessly warped from the heat...

so frustrated, could sort of play the last song or
two. would play the rest from time to time, in total
frustration, it being even more no wave with the warp
than intended.

so will go to the reunion to make up for it. sadly
tho' being in nyc that week, will miss the new bloods
(and loretta lynn!) here in austin. am loving the krs
disc.