typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] manicured noise

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Daniel Selzer <danselzer AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] manicured noise
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 07:19:38 -0700 (PDT)

I can't remember if I already said this...but
personally I think it would be more usefull to have a
more succint list of essentials. I think while many of
us esp. at that age loved getting turned onto stuff,
there's also gonna be kids who may find it all very
daunting. You could probably slim it down to ten
essential CDs and list everything else as "digging
deeper". It just may be more useful that way, you want
to make sure the kids check out the Slits before some
of these other bands, you know?

dan