typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] manicured noise

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "Dina Hornreich" <dina.hornreich AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] manicured noise
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 08:15:45 -0600

I got excited by the name Manicured Noise! It just sounded neat for my own peculiar reasons, I suppose! I do want that reissue for myself.

If their not Must-haves, then I'll  have to yank 'em in the final edit (which I hope is near). Being unfamiliar with list items makes it difficult to edit it down to the essentials. That's why I need people to give their rationale as much as possible! Anything that sounds lukewarm (like the current listing for the Adverts) may get deleted. I'm going to be getting tougher soon! Quality not quantity.

Can I invite you to write a blurb on the Marine Girls reissue?

-Dina