sm-users - Re: [SM-Users] first experiences and problems

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>
  • To: sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Users] first experiences and problems
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 14:21:21 +0100

> If someone wants to test the 'new' guilib and see if programs still
> work that'd be handy.

Well, I just played a little prboom after forcing the "new" guilib to
install. Apart from my Athlon being too slow to play this in SVGA using
software rendering, it seems to work fine.

Btw.: Does Sourcemage have resoures to store the "original" grimoire packages
at least as a fallback for such a case (or when the project's server is
down...)?

Thomas.