sm-users - Re: [SM-Users] problem with qt-x11

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: SM-Users <sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Users] problem with qt-x11
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 10:39:34 -0700

Quoting bebo DEMENCIA <beboblack AT gmail.com>:
> heyy, i used cleanse --fix .. and i fixed a LOT of err0rs in
> my SMGL, i compiled the dockbook-xls OK, and i compiled gnupg.. i had
> problems traying to compile those.. btw the qt-x11 still gives me
> problems, a new one now.. listboxeditor.h compiles OK now, but i have
> a new err0r "Illegal Instruction" in another file.. My arc is AMD
> Athlon, im Using an AMD proccessor

Could you please stop replying to me personally and use the list? This is
getting a bit annoying as I've asked you to do that three times now.

I also asked what optimizations you're using as some of those might be
breaking
your compile. Try turning off speedy, combreloc, and prelink if you have them
enabled.

I've compiled qt-x11 fine on my athlon-xp with speedy, combreloc, prelink, and
strip, so I doubt its any of those, but I don't see how you can continue to
get
this error if you're not even using nvidia_driver.

Anyone else have an idea?

-sandalle