sm-users - Re: [SM-Users] problem with qt-x11

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: SM-Users <sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Users] problem with qt-x11
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 22:23:07 -0700

Quoting bebo DEMENCIA <beboblack AT gmail.com>:
> im not using nvidia_drivers, i dont even have an nvidia card, im using
> the lastest grimore (dont know the version becouse when i upgrade it..
> just says "lastest version", im using kernel 2.6.8.1, im using sorcery
> 1.10.2, i did dispel qt-x11; cast -r -c qt-x11. any other idea?

Please reply to the list and not me personally. :)

You can see what grimoire(s) you're using by running `gaze grimoires`. That
problem only occurred for people using the nvidia_driver spell, so I'm not
sure
what could be causing your problem. I did notice that the nvidia_driver bug
caused a SEGFAULT on listboxeditor.h, but your error says "Invalid
instruction", so that's leading me to believe that you've set the wrong
architecture.

What architecture did you tell Sorcery to compile for? What optimizations?
What
CPU are you running your SMGL box on?

-sandalle