sm-users - Re: [SM-Users] Install via PPP

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: Pierre Abbat <phma AT webjockey.net>
  • To: sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Users] Install via PPP
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 01:23:21 -0500

On Sunday 05 January 2003 01:09, Ken McLennan wrote:
> Bloody hell!!! That was quick!!
>
> Thank you very much, I'm off to give it a run now (if I can get away
> from
> mowing the lawn for a while longer)

Another thing you might try (I haven't, so I don't know if it'll work): if
you
can't get syslog to work, try catting /dev/log. It comes installed as a pipe,
but syslog-ng wants it to be a socket, so you'll have to delete it before
installing syslog-ng. I don't know if the output of cat /dev/log is
understandable by humans.

phma