sm-sorcery - Re: [SM-Sorcery] smgl proxy

sm-sorcery AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of Sorcery related topics

  • From: "Jose Bernardo Silva" <jbs AT bandos.homelinux.com>
  • To: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>, demon_lord AT myrealbox.com
  • Cc: sm-sorcery AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Sorcery] smgl proxy
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 13:26:19 +0000

I'd love such a proxy - it would save me the trouble of keeping my laptop and
my desktop repository in sync, and also allow me to keep running services in
both to a bare minimum... No Samba, no nfs, no disk sharing.

---
Jose Bernardo B R Silva | Source Mage GNU/Linux Section Guru
jbernardo AT sourcemage.org | http://www.sourcemage.org
http://counter.li.org #245602
http://cosmos.oninetspeed.pt/jose.bernardo
jbs AT bandos.homelinux.com