sm-security - Re: [SM-Security] A few words about hardened grimoire

sm-security AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Security bugs are reported here via bugzilla

  • From: Seth Alan Woolley <seth AT positivism.org>
  • To: Thomas HOUSSIN <thomas.houssin AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: sm-security <sm-security AT lists.ibiblio.org>, sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Security] A few words about hardened grimoire
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 09:01:34 -0700

I wouldn't be opposed to putting them in all devel so our devs can play
around with them. When it hits test though we should put in a notice in
the grimoire changelog and the ML so people who update get a proper
heads-up.

If we don't want any included, we should decide that while it's in
devel/test grimoire so we at least see what the impact is. I'd want to
include as much as possible, in my mind.

I presume also you'll make anything that can impact the system default
to not enabled and promptable to on.

Thanks for all your work on this, Thomas.

Seth