sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Some Server Migration Progress!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Kevin Monceaux <Kevin AT RawFedDogs.net>
  • To: SourceMage Discuss Mailing List <SM-Discuss AT Lists.IBiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Some Server Migration Progress!
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 21:32:20 -0600

On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 07:29:34PM -0600, David Kowis wrote:

> That option is still valid and possible, just awaiting setup on distro
> owned hardware.

I hope arrangements can be made to get his content migrated to distro owned
hardware. He really did a fantastic job with it. At the moment I'd be
inclined to look to his site first if I needed Source Mage info.

--

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net

What's the definition of a legacy system? One that works!
Errare humanum est, ignoscere caninum.