sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Some Server Migration Progress!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Some Server Migration Progress!
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2016 21:58:36 +0100

Am Sat, 9 Jan 2016 11:57:21 -0600
schrieb David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>:

> Everyone
> can help import wiki pages. I've chosen to avoid doing it automatically,
> because mediawiki organizes pages differently than moinmoin did, and
> much of our documentation is old and possibly obsolete.

So, is the migration project from Stealth dead? Do you suggest porting
the documentation from http://beta.sourcemage.ru/ or rather prefer the
old wiki? Since there was quite some work spent content-wise on the
stuff on Stealth's site, it's a good idea to start form there, or are
there points against this?

Also, style-wise, maybe one can copy some of that, too, starting with
the traditional color scheme.

Any project lead opinion on that?

Alrighty then,

Thomas