sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] devel-icu

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Sukneet Basuta <sukneet AT gmail.com>
  • To: Source Mage Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] devel-icu
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014 18:13:43 -0400

On Sun, Sep 7, 2014 at 7:14 AM, Treeve Jelbert <treeve AT scarlet.be> wrote:

as mentioned in the other threads, I created devel-iicu about two years ago.

The first update showed some problems, but I add 'depends icu' to several spells and the UP_TRIGGERS caught all usage of icu on the next update

I have been using  as-needed for more than a year.

I eventually updated another box which had an old icu, without problems

Any reason why you haven't merged this into test then?