sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] latex missing from texlive

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Peng Chang (Charles)" <chp AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] latex missing from texlive
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 00:20:11 -0000

Have a look at commit dcdbc3ada3404b75410e5fe7ee5450a0fe5d5032 in
devel-texlive.
I added these wrapper scripts from texlive-2009 tarball to the spell
directory for texlive-2010 and like for any newer versions. I am
pretty sure that these wrapper scripts are missing from the 2010
tarball, and no script is provided to generate these from upstream.

I didn't merge this commit to master because:
1. There are common patterns for some wrapper scripts, so it may be
better to generate these in INSTALL, but not copy them from
$SPELL_DIRECTORY.
2. Texlive is a huge system. I am not familiar with all parts, so I
cannot decide which wrapper scripts are useful or not.

--
Charles