sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Chiliproject is up

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Chiliproject is up
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 17:29:09 -0500

http://www.sourcemage.org is now backed by Chiliproject.

I've created projects for the components I could think of that have
repositories. Currently the grimoire repository is still loading into
the system. Hopefully by the time I get home it'll have imported it's stuff.

You'll have to register anew for it. Yeah, I know that's irritating, but
eventually that one login will get you into the wiki, bug tracker, and
general news site for our various components.

We'll also be able to define versions, assign features and bugs to those
versions and have more visible, easier planning for our software.

Hopefully these tools will enable us to better manage our distro,
improve quality and improve communication as we have an easy to
understand planning tool.

Component Leads, I need you to register and create accounts, and then
I'll assign you to your projects. Then you should be able to add other
developers to the projects as necessary.

I'm sure there will be a few kinks in the process that we'll work out as
we move along.

I've been really busy recently, and haven't been able to give this as
much time as I would've liked. So bear with me as we get this rolling.

Thanks for your help :)

David

  • [SM-Discuss] Chiliproject is up, David Kowis, 05/24/2011