sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] kde-4.7

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Treeve Jelbert <treeve AT scarlet.be>
  • To: SM-Discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] kde-4.7
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 13:30:44 +0200

As you may know, KDE has just released the first beta of kde-4.7.
There are many more tarballs for this release than for previous versions of
kde, as they correspond to the new split git repos.

In particular, kdegraphics and and kdeedu have multiple modules. Also kate
and
konsole now have a separate existence.

I have some local spells for much of this, which build directly from local
git
repos. I have been building these on a regular basis for some time. I never
pushed these spells, as they were intended for a rather special usage case,
however, they do have the relevent conflicts and dependencies. I could now
push
this stuff to a new devel-kde-4.7 branch as a starting point if someone else
would like to add the SOURCE, SOURCE_URL, SOURCEHASH entries which are
currently absent.

For example:

SPELL=marble
SPELLX=kde-edu/$SPELL
VERSION=master
SOURCE_DIRECTORY="$BUILD_DIRECTORY/$SPELL-$VERSION"
WEB_SITE=http://www.kde.org
ENTERED=20110218
# SECURITY_PATCH=1
LICENSE[0]=GPL
KEYWORDS="kde4"
SHORT="a virtual globe for kde4"
cat << EOF
a virtual globe fro kde
EOF

$ ls kde4-graphics/
FUNCTIONS kcolorchooser kdegraphics-strigi-analyzer ksaneplugin libkexiv2

libkmap skanlite
gwenview KDE_CONFIGURE kgamma ksnapshot libkface

libksane svgpart
kamera KDE_DEPENDS kolourpaint libkdcraw libkipi

okular

$ ls kde4-edu/
cantor kalgebra KDE_CONFIGURE kmplot libkdeedu rocs
FUNCTIONS kalzium KDE_DEPENDS kstars marble step

Any thoughts?

Regards, Treeve