sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Grimoire Lead vote for 2010

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Grimoire Lead vote for 2010
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 12:05:42 +0200

Am Wed, 7 Apr 2010 21:03:47 +0200 (CEST)
schrieb Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik <ruskie AT codemages.net>:

> As for the rest:
> What do you think needs the most improvement in SMGL, and why?
> What specifically in the grimoire needs the most improvement, and why?

You'd like to fix up account creation from the grimoire? You remember... when
casting into a chroot, create user accounts _there_, not in the host system...

Though, regarding cast into a chroot ... last time I tried that, I had basic
breakage due to wrong dependency order between util-linux and e2fsprogs...
which was put into place to fix breakage on the move of one lib...

Alrighty then,

Thomas.