sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Grimoire Lead vote for 2010

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Grimoire Lead vote for 2010
  • Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2010 09:27:30 -0500

On 4/2/2010 9:31 PM, Eric Sandall wrote:
> Apparently voting starts *two* weeks after nominations[0]. :) So I will
> start the voting on Tuesday, April 06, 2010. That gives y'all another
> week (roughly) for speeches and/or questions.

I have a couple open questions, anyone can answer, but I'm most
interested in what the candidates would say.

What do you think needs the most improvement in SMGL, and why?

What specifically in the grimoire needs the most improvement, and why?

What needs to change to get more users, or do we need to get more users?

What needs to change to get more developers, or do we need to get more
developers?

Have fun :)

David