sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Status of xorg-server in test grimoire

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Treeve Jelbert <treeve AT scarlet.be>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Status of xorg-server in test grimoire
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 18:24:08 +0100

On Sunday 01 March 2009 13:15:26 Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik wrote:
> devel-xorg-modular branch of grimoire.git now has
> xorg-server 1.6
>
> And some other things. The one thing needed also is randrproto but only
> the proto. Everything else randr related like xrandr and libxrandr should
> be taken from master branch.
>
> Now go out and have fun testing this. If I don't receive any gatting
> reports by next weekend I'll merge this into master and be done with it.

Unpacking source file xorg-server-1.6.0.tar.bz2 for spell xorg-server.

Selecting mesa as the default system GL library

Cleaning all previous GL providers...

Done.

Setting up new GL provider mesa...

.

Done.

You can manage the libGL providers at runtime by using

either smgl-gl_select or manually by symlinking the files

from their respective directories i.e.:

/usr/lib/[nvidia|ati|mesa]/libGL.so

/usr/lib/xorg/modules/extensions/[nvidia,ati,mesa]/lib{glx,dri}.so

/usr/include/GL/[nvidia|ati|mesa]/gl{x,xext,ext}.h

To:
/usr/lib/libGL.so
/usr/lib/xorg/modules/extensions/lib{glx,dri}.so
/usr/include/GL/gl{x,xext,ext}.h

GPG checking source file MesaLib-7.3.tar.bz2...
Algorithm used: sha512
Allowing new hash sha512
Checking spell level WORKS_FOR_ME
Spell level is a new allowed level
gpg signature verified!
Unpacking source file MesaLib-7.3.tar.bz2 for spell xorg-server.
patching file hw/xfree86/dixmods/Makefile.in
patching file hw/xfree86/dri/Makefile.in
patching file glx/Makefile.in
Hunk #1 FAILED at 413.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file glx/Makefile.in.rej

--
Regards, Treeve