sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] proxy email from flux_control about test6 iso

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ladislav Hagara <ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz>
  • Cc: "sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] proxy email from flux_control about test6 iso
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 15:50:08 +0100

>>> [09:43:37] @<flux_control> ruskie: Well, please send the email out
>>> that test6 is not yet properly uploaded and that people will have to
>>> hold off on it until I can get my machine booted.
>>>
>>> Admins of fawkes please remove the failed upload
>>>

>> It appears the upload succeeded. I downloaded the iso and
>> the md5sum checks fine. Still trying to find the public key for
>> flux_control to check the sig.
>>

> Sig checks fine. I don't see any reason to delete the upload.

I downloaded iso and checked md5 at the 09:45 (GMT+1) and it was OK.
My students burned it and install it. All were SUCCESSFUL, of course
with my help. :-)
In fact one of them burned iso image as a file on cd and was wondering
why he couldn't boot form cd. :-)
Now I will test it more and I will inform you.

--
Ladislav Hagara