sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Release of 0.10.0-test1 ISO

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: flux <flux AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: SM-Announce <sm-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Release of 0.10.0-test1 ISO
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 03:14:26 -0400

I am currently uploading the 0.10.0-test1 release to the usual download
location (download.sourcemage.org). My upload should be finished in
about 1 hour from the time of this email, and then the usual 6 hours for
the file to propagate across the mirrors.

Everyone, please, TEST the crap out of this! :)

In addition to the features mentioned in my previous email (quoted below
in case you don't have a copy), the ISO also sports madwifi. iwlwifi
didn't make it onto this ISO because it requires binary firmware, which
would have meant including the whole of the z-rejected grimoire just for
one spell. After we sort out having optional spells again, this will
probably get onto the ISO as well. I hope it's not too much of an
inconvenience, and at least now the kernel sources are on the ISO.