sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Rolling up a 64-bit ISO

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Bertrand Juglas" <b AT juglas.name>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Rolling up a 64-bit ISO
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 12:07:45 +0200

Hello,
count also on me to help in building this 64-bit system.
I will come in #sourcemage-cauldron and #sourcemage this french
evening to see who is online and discuss about that.
I could host publicly a SMGL virtual machine on a 64-bit physical
machine if that help but do you think it will help ?
We need to coodinate our efforts to make them more effective.
See you in few hours,
Bertux