sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] KDE4

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Treeve Jelbert <treeve AT scarlet.be>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] KDE4
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 21:35:51 +0100

In case anyone is wondering, kde4 is currently tracking the kde 4.1
development version, currently 4.0.61. This is because 4.0.60 was
available before 4.0.1 and kde 4.1 has things that I wanted, eg
kdepim.

I have now removed all kde3/qt3 stuff from my system and find that
kde4 works fine for me. I even have koffice2 installed.

If any feels strongly about providing kde 4.0.1, feel free to add
stable/devel options to the various spells, but I am using the devel
version.

All that I need now are digikam and k3b, which should be available
shortly.

--
Regards, Treeve