sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Leaving for Good.

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ladislav Hagara <ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz>
  • To: David Brown <dmlb2000 AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Leaving for Good.
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 00:15:11 +0100

changed. I've not had enough time to put into Source Mage that its
demanded and I just don't have the energy to continue being in my

they've solved various problems and reinventing the wheel in Source
Mage is getting tired.

and simple, If you have the passion for doing something you'll
continue to make time to do it. I've lost the passion somewhere and

Sorry to read this. :-(
Thanks for your all your work for Source Mage GNU/Linux, of course not only for grimoire [1] and sorcery [2].
BTW, I would also like to know more about "reinventing the wheel in Source Mage".

[1] http://scmweb.sourcemage.org/gitweb.cgi?p=smgl%2Fgrimoire.git&a=search&h=HEAD&s=David+Brown
[2] http://scmweb.sourcemage.org/gitweb.cgi?p=smgl%2Fsorcery.git&a=search&h=HEAD&s=David+Brown

--
Ladislav Hagara