sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Leaving for Good.

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik" <ruskie AT mages.ath.cx>
  • To: <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Leaving for Good.
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 07:49:12 +0100

On 02:36:28 2008-01-09 "David Brown" <dmlb2000 AT gmail.com> wrote:
> Over the past couple of years I've realized that my priorities have
> changed. I've not had enough time to put into Source Mage that its
> demanded and I just don't have the energy to continue being in my
> current position in Source Mage. I've been one of the people
> responsible for having a short quorum on the last election and I'm
> guilty of missing several elections before that. I've gotten to the
> point where I understand a lot about other distributions and how
> they've solved various problems and reinventing the wheel in Source
> Mage is getting tired.
>
> Say what you want about how legitimate my excuses are, its very plain
> and simple, If you have the passion for doing something you'll
> continue to make time to do it. I've lost the passion somewhere and
> I'd rather not continue to pretend like I still have it.
>
> Thanks for teaching me about Linux.

Sorry to see you go :'(
You did a lot of great work and you will be missed...
I don't care about your excuses... To each his own.

We each have a path to follow.
How we follow it?
However we please.
Where we follow it?
Wherever it goes.
Why we follow it?
To find our goal in life.

- ruskie

Enjoy and I hope to still see you around at times...

--
Andraž "ruskie" Levstik
Geek/Hacker/Tinker

Be sure brain is in gear before engaging mouth.

Key id = F4C1F89C
Key fingerprint = 6FF2 8F20 4C9D DB36 B5B6 F134 884D 72CC F4C1 F89C