sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] MagePower.org

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Paul Beel <beelboing AT yahoo.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] MagePower.org
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 21:21:48 -0700 (PDT)

I tried redirecting, but you can't redirect directly
to the blogspot URL. Google has you redirect to
ghs.google.com
Then in Blogger you specify the name it is resolving
(only one). Right now I have it resolving
www.magepower.org

So I'm stumped at the moment.

--- David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org> wrote:

> Paul Beel wrote:
> > Well, I have researched this and tried to find a
> > solution. The problem seems to be with Blogger.
> They
> > only provide a way for you to forward one alias to
> > that blogspot address. I can only have
> > www.magepower.org or magepower.org, but not both.
> > hope they fix this in the future, because it isn't
> > very good way to handle it.
> >
> > Paul
> >

> Godaddy doesn't provide some sort of url
> redirection? I think
> sitelutions does. (only noting so, because they're
> my dns provider.)
>
> --
> David Kowis
>
> www.sourcemage.org
> SourceMage GNU/Linux
>
> Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by
> lazy men trying to
> find easier ways to do something.
> - Robert Heinlein

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who
knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.