sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] MagePower.org

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: Paul Beel <beelboing AT yahoo.com>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] MagePower.org
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 16:56:05 -0500

Paul Beel wrote:
> Well, I have researched this and tried to find a
> solution. The problem seems to be with Blogger. They
> only provide a way for you to forward one alias to
> that blogspot address. I can only have
> www.magepower.org or magepower.org, but not both. I
> hope they fix this in the future, because it isn't a
> very good way to handle it.
>
> Paul

Godaddy doesn't provide some sort of url redirection? I think
sitelutions does. (only noting so, because they're my dns provider.)

--
David Kowis

www.sourcemage.org
SourceMage GNU/Linux

Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to
find easier ways to do something.
- Robert Heinlein