sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] MagePower.org

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Paul Beel <beelboing AT yahoo.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] MagePower.org
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 19:36:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

I have setup http://www.magepower.org and it is ready
for action.

For those of you that don't know, the site's purpose
is to promote Source Mage. It will contain the latest
happenings with Source Mage, developer interviews,
how-to's, etc.

I have used this formula for an alternate operating
system the last two years and it seems to work well.
So I thought I would do the same for Source Mage. The
developers of that operating system have really helped
support the site. I'm hoping you guys will embrace
this site in the same way. Sometimes I may need to ask
for information or clarification on something. I will
be asking developers to do interviews too. I plan to
post these interviews to as many Linux news sites as
possible.

If the site is successful, maybe some day I can find a
way to host it on a Source Mage server. For now, I'm
using Blogger, because it was a cheap and simple way
to get the ball rolling.

Thanks!
I hope you enjoy it!

Paul J. Beel