sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] disaster recovery

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ladislav Hagara <ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] disaster recovery
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 14:42:26 +0100

> So, Jeremy patenly helped me to get this new devel-shadow branch of
> our grimoire up.
> In this branch, there are the fixes for bug 13505 and the create_group
> in FINAL instead of INSTALL.
> Ladislav, would you check this out and test shadow from there?

Sorry, no time now.
I wanted to try it, but still only novice in git.
Still no time to learn branches in git.
Of course I tried it according to http://wiki.sourcemage.org/Git_Guide
but I am not able even to print available branches.
"git branch" prints only master. Sorry but really no time to study git.

$ git branch
* master

Just tried "git branch -a" and it works, maybe later ...

--
Ladislav Hagara