sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] experimental KDE4

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jaka Kranjc <lynx AT mages.ath.cx>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] experimental KDE4
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 18:04:05 +0100

On Wednesday 07 of March 2007 17:54:04 Eric Sandall wrote:
> Thanks Treeve! :) Jeremy mentioned that we should put this in a devel-kde4
> branch rather than test, so that it does not reach stable-rc/stable. Mind
> if I move it or would you rather do that?
>
> -sandalle
I don't think it is worthy to bother. Those spells do not replace the current
ones and we have plenty of undeterministically possibly broken spells in
stable already (think e17 and other $SCM-only ones).

--
We cannot command nature except by obeying her. --Sir Francis Bacon
Have a sourcerous day! www.sourcemage.org