sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Stable grimoire 0.7 plans

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew Stitt <afrayedknot AT t.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Stable grimoire 0.7 plans
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 16:25:30 -0600

On Sun, Jan 28, 2007 at 03:16:23PM -0600, Jeremy Blosser wrote:
> On Jan 28, Andrew Stitt [afrayedknot AT t.armory.com] wrote:
> > With 0.6 out the door its time to move forward with 0.7. The good news
> > is this release should be much easier since theres only a few weeks
> > worth of changes. Theres is some business to take care of moving forward.
>
> I am going to try again today to get the git repositories merged; I will
> cut stable-rc-0.7 late tonight or early tomorrow morning regardless.
>
> > I want to brainstorm on how to improve things. What went well with
> > 0.6? What could be improved?
>
> The places we got held up were:
> - people being gone and forgetting to mark their Xes

How about an alternate person column. In case the first person isnt
around it'd be up to the alternate to provide status. Lacking a
designated alternate, or in the absense of the alternate, decisions
would be up to consensus based on the notes section. It would be up to
the primary and alternate to exchange information before the primary
leaves. If the alternate leaves he would need to find another alternate,
and so on.

-Andrew